Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Green Card for Domestic Employee or Unskilled Labor Application

A green card , obtained by a domestic worker or unskilled worker is called an EB-3. This type of green card , is obtainable with the full co-operation of the employer who will be hiring the worker. The employer needs to file all of the paperwork and gain a certification that allows them to administer the process. As long as the worker has an employer who is willing to do all of this, it’s a relatively easy way to get a green card, however the application could take up to ten years to process! USAGC is an established green card lottery service that has been helping people for almost a decade. For more information on green cards or the DV lottery, please click here or go to the USAGC Twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment