A green card is a permanent resident card that comes with lots of benefits. There are many ways to get your hands on one and it’s worth it, especially if you are currently living in the United States illegally.
Here is a list of the top 10 benefits that accompany a green card :
• You can come and go as you please from the US without visa complications
• You can study in college for much lower tuition fees.
• You are allowed to own a your own property
• You can own a car.
• Tax deductions.
• It will be relatively easy to get mortgage credit.
• You can also own a car.
• You can benefit from tax deductions.
• If you're interested in property, it will be a lot easier to get mortgage credit.
• You have the ability to purchase life insurance.
• In certain states, you need to be a green card holder if you want to apply for a professional license.
USAGC provides an excellent green card service, assisting candidates with all of their needs. For more information regarding the green card lottery, please click visit our Twitter account.